Last Revised: December 31st , 2019
Voyage Mobile provides its customers (“Voyage Customers”) with a platform to allow those Voyage Customers to engage with individual consumers (“Consumers”) via the Services.
1. Information We Collect. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
The personal information we may collect about you may include, without limitation:
When you use the Services or the websites of our Voyage Customers that have integrated our Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
4. How We Use The Information We Collect. We may use information we obtain about you to:
5. Disclosure Of Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
6. Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
7. Your Choices. We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
Promotional Communications From Voyage Customers. You can opt out of receiving future promotional emails sent from our Voyage Customers via our Services by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email or by contacting us as directed below. You can opt out of receiving further commercial text messages sent from our Voyage Customers via our Services by responding to any Voyage Mobile-generated text message with the following replies: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT.
Promotional Communications From Voyage Mobile. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email or by contacting us as directed below.
Third-Party Tracking. Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
8. Accessing And Changing Your Information. If you have an account with us, you can review and change certain personal information associated with your account through your account settings.
10. Children Under The Age Of 13. The Services are not directed to, and Voyage Mobile does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at (877) 886-9243.
12. Data Transfers. Voyage Mobile is based in the State of California in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside. The Services are not intended for or provided to Voyage Customers or Consumers in the European Union.
Information for California Residents
California Consumers’ Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the:
In addition, if you are a California resident you may:
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information from California Residents
The table below outlines how we handle personal information from California residents.
Personal Information Requested
You can make requests related to your California privacy rights at the attached links:
You may also make those requests by calling(877) 886-9243.
Please be aware that we do not accept or process requests through other means (e.g., via fax, social media, email addresses, etc.).
We will review the information provided and may request additional information to ensure we are interacting with the correct individual. Please also be aware that making any such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal or deletion of Personal Information or content you may have posted, and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to fulfill your request.
Our Services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information, then you may contact us as indicated above.
Do Not Track:
Voyage does not currently take steps to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals as no uniform standard to respond to such signals has been developed at this time.
Personal Data Collected On Behalf Of Voyage’s Customers:
In connection with performing services for our customers, Voyage may also collect, process and store Personal Data owned and controlled by our customers at their direction. To the extent Voyage receives requests directly from consumers regarding Personal Data of our customers, Voyage will work with such customer to comply with their obligations under the CCPA.