After previously announcing our beta for Back-in-Stock Notifications, we’re now excited to announce the official launch of Back-in-Stock to all our users on Shopify!
If you have a Shopify store, you can now install a button on your site for your customers to subscribe for restock notifications. Voyage will monitor your inventory, and when a product goes back in stock, we will automatically send out a text with a link right to the product.
The results speak for themselves: check out how Everything Kitchens added over $1,000 in revenue in the past month and grew their subscriber list by over 10% with this feature. View the case study here.
- Added the ability to allow subscribers to close Gorgias tickets by responding with “CLOSE”
- Updated Shopify and BigCommerce Drip templates
- Fixed a bug with editing the Delay block in a Drip
- Added a search bar to all filter menus in the Segment builder
- Fixed an issue where Drip trigger filters were showing blank dropdowns
- Added the ability to open a Gorgias ticket even for keywords that do not match the Trigger Keyword
- Improved the UI for scheduling a Follow-up Campaign
- Fixed a bug where Campaign sends data on the Dashboard was not matching the sends data on the Campaigns page